Movie is an application for Apple devices that will help you to create videos. The project over the iPhone is simple or complex depending on the project you are making as well as the time. Here is an instruction page that will help you to import and export projects in iMovies.
- First click on the "Project Library"
- Now drag the project from Mac HD
- If your device ask, pick ‘Copy project and events’
- Now to continue working over the project pick it and then click "Edit Project" – It will return you on the edit project window.
- You can see over the upper left corner button "Project Library". Click.
- Now expand all drives.
- Now drag and drop the preferred project from to Macintosh HD from "[DRIVENAME]"
- If asked then choose “Copy project and events"
- And to continue working over the project pick and then click "Edit Project". It will return you to the project window.