Using an iPad screen for Macintosh is good idea; however, it requires wireless connection as well as an Apple Air Display. Moreover, it enables users to use their iPod touch, iPhone as the external device for viewing purpose. Air Display is helpful in managing the connection between the two devices as well as enable users to drag and drop windows between two screens.
1. First of all, download the Apple Air Display using iTunes and install it.
2. Now open safari browser, as well as download the code from the website you re-direct to.
3. Now power down and restart your Mac. Power up your iPad.
4. Now click over the Air Display icon using your Mac.
5. Now turn on the Air Display and choose “connect to”.
6. Now name your iPad.